Friday, May 23, 2008

6 Quirks

I have not done a meme in a bit,
so when I saw one on Overwhelmed blog,
I decided to tag myself and do it.

so here are my 6 quirks

1. When I am very angry,I burst into tears when I try to speak.

2. I love the art of cooking, but hate to spend long hours in the kitchen, as soon I am in kitchen for more than one hour, I am tired of the whole thing.

3. I cannot function properly without music, at home, cleaning, at work under pressure,I must listen to some form of music. Even when theres no light to charge my phone, I will run the battery flat when I need to listen music.

4. Sometimes I get into a "serious mood" or "moody mood" for no reason, and no it is not my period or PMS, sometimes.

5. I am insular about alot of stuff I shouldn't in .(I am sorting this quirk out slowly)


6. I love nicker underpants and lingerie, I can spend hours, just shopping for them.


so tell what are your quirks?

8 comments:

darkelcee said...

Quirk 1 is me, so i avoid anything that will make me get angry. Crying makes one look stupid or admitting that one is wrong.(which most times is not true)

Vera Ezimora said...

My one & only Omohemi...how body?? Long time oo.

I identify with number 2. I love the thought of cooking. I can come, but do I wanna? Nope!!

Unknown said...

Haba!

I know you can do better than this o

Vera Ezimora said...

Update!!!

Uzo said...

Oooh i do the crying thing as well...

BlogVille Idol said...

hey blogville idol 08 is back!check our blog for more details!tanx

Favoured Girl said...

Hey babe, how are you doing?

I can so relate with number 3. I really can't function without music. I get bored without it so I either have to listen to something or hum silently to myself all the time. When I was a teenager I developed the bad habit of sleeping with my radio on or walkman plugged into my ears. Even now if I want to cheer myself up, relax or energise I simply listen to music!

Yankeenaijababe said...

I think this is my first time on ya blog...pretty cool blog. I love lingerie to death..especially the tiger skin ones. Nice blog.